Hi, I’m Junette, a mom of one, passionate about education, chilling out, travel, and I am here to help you navigate your nursing journey! Professionally I am currently a clinical instructor and an aesthetic nurse. I hold a dual MSN degree in Leadership and as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
Nursing experience includes Mental Health, Labor and Delivery, Postpartum, Nursery, Aesthetic Nurse, Clinical Instructor for OB, peds, Medsurg and I also handle Skills Lab.
Currently: Wound Care Nurse Practitioner
I suffered through nursing school so you don’t have to. I am here for you.
When to seek a mentor?
- Are you in the beginning of your nursing career and need help navigating your work environment, clarifying your priorities, or learning how to adapt to a new situation?
- Are you a Mid-career nurse looking for work-life balance?
- Are you trying to decide whether you should take on new responsibilities or let go of old ones?
- Are you experiencing stress in your life or career?
- Do you feel stuck or uncertain of what your next steps should be?
- Do you have career questions that need exploring?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you need a Mentor.
Nurse mentorship is a collaborative relationship between a new nurse (you) and a nurse with experience (me). Let me provide you with daily guidance as well as help you develop your nursing skills while balancing life.
1:1 Nurse Mentorship
- Two 30 minute calls every month
- Journey check in
- Study Guides
- Dosage Calculations
- Clinical and Theory help
- Organization and planning help
- Keep you accountable
- Daily affirmations
- Trello (easy organization)
- and so much more…
1:1 Nurse Practitioner Mentorship
- Two 30 minute zoom calls every month
- Preceptor Letter
- Study Calendar for NP Boards
- Applying to Nurse Practitioner Jobs
- CV and E-portfolio help
- SOAP note help
- Keeping you accountable
- Daily Affirmation
- Access to me 24/7