I’ve really been enjoying my mentorship with Junette because it’s the first time I feel like I can really connect with someone. I’m in the process of changing careers. It’s been so nice to have…Read the full review
FREE RESOURCE PAGE
Nursing Cheat Sheets made for you!
Offering blissful mentorship to student nurses
- Are you in the beginning of your nursing career and need help navigating your work environment, clarifying your priorities, or learning how to adapt to a new situation?
- Are you trying to decide whether you should take on new responsibilities or let go of old ones?
- Are you experiencing stress in your life or career?
- Do you feel stuck or uncertain of what your next steps should be?
- Do you have career questions that need exploring?
Hi, I'm Junette
What I Offer
A review of each topic and subject in the Nursing field that will help you pass your class.
I can’t thank Van enough for all the insight and knowledge she’s shared with me! She has so much patience and makes learning fun and challenging. She also has very helpful tips and ways to…Read the full review
Get the Newsletter
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter full of tips, advice, and free things!
FROM THE BLOG
Breastfeeding is the process of feeding an infant directly through the breast. Medical experts such as the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, strongly recommend breastfeeding. Although this...Read More
eing in the medical field requires one to be responsible and accountable for their actions. As nurses, we should be the first one to know what are facts and myths in order to teach our patients correct medical information. This includes correcting old practices which are believed to be true by the public. Here are some of the debunked practices based on false beliefs in the immediate care of the newborn!Read More